Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience that you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox for each user and send attachments of up to 25 MB. Microsoft Exchange gives you a professional, complete, communications environment, helping your business work more efficiently, and giving colleagues the flexibility to keep 'in the loop' from anywhere.
- Business class email address — which looks better to your customers, yourbusiness@free-email-provider or yourname@yourwebsiteaddress?
- Complete mobile solution — Sync email, calendars, tasks and your address book with your iPhone / iPad, Android handset, Windows Mobile device or Blackberry.
- OWA 2013 Webmail — Access your Exchange mailbox from any web browser thanks to the latest version of Outlook Web Access.
- View Office documents online — OWA 2013 has built-in web viewers for standard Office documents, made in Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Keep remote workers in the picture — Share mailboxes, calendars and tasks with all the right people, no matter where they are.
Microsoft Exchange is flexible, with additional services such as instant messaging, cloud storage and collaboration, web conferencing, and a complete customer relationship management system available at any time.
You can purchase Exchange in the cloud as a standalone offering or as part of an Office 365 suite where you could also get access to SharePoint, Lync, the Office clients and web apps.