Office 365 lives in the cloud. That means you have access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office tools from anywhere you can get a Web connection, and from virtually any device--Windows or Mac desktops and laptops, Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and other smartphones/tablets. And wherever you access it, it's always your Office, so you can access your documents, email, calendars and shared files.
- Microsoft Exchange - Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience that you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox for each user and send attachments of up to 25 MB.
- Online conferencing – Host online meetings with audio and video using Lync's one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing support.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity - Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM and audio calling with Skype users.
- Public website -Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
- Simple file sharing - OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for access to their documents virtually anywhere. Share files with people inside and outside your organization, control who can see and edit each file and easily sync files with PCs and devices.
- Team sites - Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
Why Use Office 365
- Reliability - With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement (SLA) and recovery-oriented design you'll always be able to work without interruptions or delays.
- Security - Your data belongs to you. We safeguard it and protect your privacy with verified third-party auditors and key world class industry standards and certifications.
- Administration - Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company with no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes. Manage all your services easily in your admin center and access it from anywhere as well as using the Admin app to check the health of your services on the go.
- Updates/Support- Updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers on a regular basis. Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
Office supports PCs and Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running version 7.0 or higher.