If you are thinking of moving to the Cloud with Office 365 or already using it, you're in the right place to find qualified, expert engineers for your unique business goals and challenges.
We can offer:
- Help with cloud technologies and Office 365 adoption
- Assistance with Office 365 deployment
- Applications and services that extend and enhance Office 365 products
- Support professionals to address the needs of your staff and users
- Guidance on the pitfalls (which are normally kept quiet) of cloud adoption
There are a huge array of Office 365 packages ranging from Email Only right up to Enterprise grade services.
Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. Because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere—PC, Mac, and tablets—and they're always up to date.
The same goes for updates to features—you get them automatically.
Office 365 lives in the cloud. That means you have access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office tools from anywhere you can get a Web connection, and from virtually any device--Windows or Mac desktops and laptops, Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and other smartphones/tablets. And wherever you access it, it's always your Office, so you can access your documents, email, calendars and shared files. Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organization's unique needs.
- Microsoft Exchange - Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience that you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox for each user and send attachments of up to 25 MB.
- Online conferencing – Host online meetings with audio and video using Lync's one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing support.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity - Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM and audio calling with Skype users.
- Public website -Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
- Simple file sharing - OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for access to their documents virtually anywhere. Share files with people inside and outside your organization, control who can see and edit each file and easily sync files with PCs and devices.
- Team sites - Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
Why Use Office 365
- Reliability - With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement (SLA) and recovery-oriented design you'll always be able to work without interruptions or delays.
- Security - Your data belongs to you. We safeguard it and protect your privacy with verified third-party auditors and key world class industry standards and certifications.
- Administration - Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company with no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes. Manage all your services easily in your admin center and access it from anywhere as well as using the Admin app to check the health of your services on the go.
- Updates/Support- Updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers on a regular basis. Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
We have completed many projects to move information to the cloud, and we are eager to bring this expertise to your needs as well, whether you're dealing with constraints of time, bandwidth or legacy technology. Your communication platform is mission critical - which is why outsourcing it to the cloud may be the easiest and smartest decision you'll make all day.
Contact us for a free consultation on how Office 365 could benefit your business.